ToTo – Patient Turning Equipment
Our ToTo patient turning equipment is a revolution in moving & handling equipment and tissue viability.
A radical alternative to traditional turning beds, ToTo provides regular turning to help prevent pressure ulcers. The lateral “Tilt or Turn” equipment from GenieCare presents a new approach to “2 Hourly” or “Night Time” turning. ToTo is placed under the existing mattress and will gently move patients at regular intervals (without the intervention of carers).
• A unique, lateral turning system
• Fits on any bed (underneath the mattress)
• Can be used with alternating air mattress
• Compatible with profiling beds (back-lift and knee break), and even operates when profiled!
• ToTo® PG (programmable) can gently tilt from side to side when programmed
• Specifically designed to help maintain tissue viability – inflates to 30 degrees
• Now being used in major teaching hospitals
Specifications of our Patient Turning Devices
• The Base Unit Fits onto a standard single bed – plus special sizes on request
• ToTo® PG programmable turning
• Automated turning cycle with user-controlled tilt and dwell times
• Very gentle lift (approx 10 minutes) to avoid disturbing sleep
• Whisper-quiet operation (<20db)
• Lifts to 30 degrees
• Does Work with alternating mattresses
• ToTo® FT fast-turn - This product has now been discontinued
Can be used with GenieCare…
Our other manual handling equipment to help with the care of a wide range of patients
SleepLow® System for extra safety and comfort