Patient Turning Device: Changing Care & Changing LivesMarch 13, 2013
Manually turning patients has always been a time consuming process for carers and a disruptive and often humiliating experience for patients which is why here at Genie Care we have developed an innovative patient turning device.
Our turning device, the To-To, eliminates the needs for manual turning which has revolutionised the way in which care for bedridden patients is carried out. Carers are no longer required to manually turn patients with severe mobility problems and patients receive the required care without the associated disruptive and embarrassment.
Change the Way You Care To Change Your Patients’ Lives
- Carers or nurses benefit from additional time in their day to complete other essential care tasks as the time consuming process of manual turning is eliminated.
- Carers or nurses are no longer put at the risk of physical harm that is present during manual turning.
- Patients are no longer put at risk of harm through manual turning.
- Your bedridden patients are guaranteed to receive the essential turning throughout the day and night; the element of human error is removed from this aspect of your care.
- Patients are not disrupted throughout the night, allowing them to get a full, undisturbed night’s sleep.
The Features of the To-To:
- Near silent when operating (<20db) ensuring that patients are not disturbed during the night.
- Fits on to any bed under the mattress allowing the device to be used in multiple locations and moved when necessary.
- Designed to maintain tissue viability.
- Gently lifts and turns over approximately 10 minutes to ensure that the patient is comfortable and undisturbed during turning.
At Genie Care we are committed to improving the lives of patients with severe mobility problems and our revolutionary turning device ensures that your patients receive the essential pressure care.
If you would like more information about our patient turning device or any of our other care equipment such as the SleepLow, SafeSides or WaterGenie, please visit our website or get in touch with us directly on 01903 733 377.This entry was posted in Latest News and tagged Genie Care. Bookmark the permalink.